Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it's noted that WrestleMania 33 has undergone some "key changes" but it's unclear what exactly those changes are. The card should be finalized soon, however.
- It was said, however, that Undertaker is the only "non-regular" who will be wrestling on the show, at least as of right now.
- Despite her loss at UFC 207, WWE is still interested in Ronda Rousey.
- Dixie Carter's new position within TNA under Anthem is just a way to save face and she isn't expected be involved in TNA going forward.
- The Kenny Omega vs. Kazuchika Okada match from Wrestle Kingdom 11 set a record for the most live foreign streaming viewers for the New Japan service, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.