Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker vs. Braun Strowman appears to be the direction for WrestleMania 33 right now.
- According to PW Insider, Paige met with WWE officials recently and she isn't expected back before WrestleMania 33 and may not return to wrestling until summer.
- Vince McMahon was on crutches at the WrestleMania 34 press conference because he had surgery recently, per PW Insider.
- PW Insider is reporting WWE has hired Vic Travagliante of House of Hardcore, will be renaming him Vic Joseph, and he will likely be working in NXT.
- WWE has yet to film any more episodes of Bring it to the Table, but it could still return.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.