London’s O2 Arena
- The New Day def. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows to retain the Raw tag titles
- Neville def. Bo Dallas
- Braun Strowman def. Goldust
- Big Show def. Shining Stars
- Cesaro def. Sheamus
- Charlotte def. Sasha Banks to retain the Raw Women’s title
- Roman Reigns def. Chris Jericho
- Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins to retain the Universal title
What caught our eye?
This is cool:
Bo was out with Curtis Axel, so #SocialOutcasts still exist, at least at international house shows.
Read about Cesaro’s big win here.
Was Sasha ever really injured?
Regardless, she dominated the match to keep the crowd happy, but Charlotte won with roll-up and handful of tights.
Jericho got a big pop, and even the old “England stinks and London is the anus” bit didn’t turn the crowd around:
There’s a lot of Twitter debate on how badly London booed Reigns. If you still find that interesting, there’s lots of material for you under the hashtag. Sounds like it was a good match, though.
KO’s first title defense was successful, ending with this cool sequence:
Afterwards, the champ took both guys finishers and then, after a tense moment, Rollins and Zayn shook hands! FACE TURN IMMINENT (or, you know, not).
A long flight for a Friday show in the Philippines.
Thanks to RollupWrestling in Instagram for our header image!