Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It is not currently expected that Roman Reigns will be added to the Clash of Champions main event. He may end up working with Chris Jericho while waiting for Rusev to return.
- John Cena is missing from SmackDown Live and won't be at Backlash because he's working the International tour with stops in Manila and Shanghai.
- Chad Gable's knee injury is storyline and American Alpha may not miss any TV time at all.
- Stu Bennett, who worked as Wade Barrett in WWE, could be brought into Ring of Honor soon.
- According to PW Insider, EC3 is not working with EVOLVE anymore because of his TNA contract. Meanwhile, Jeff Cobb, Matanza from Lucha Underground, could be brought in.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.