Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While Seth Rollins is working more as a babyface these days, the company still has plans for a traditional, full-blown, obvious turn in the coming months.
- WWE officials are extremely high on Dana Brooke, and plan to use her current program with Charlotte as a means to push her as the top babyface on Raw - over Bayley or Sasha Banks.
- Dean Ambrose is expected to take time off to film a new WWE Studios project after Oct. 9’s No Mercy.
- This seems unlikely given his comments over the years, but there’s a rumor going around Paul Heyman is interested in contributing more to WWE Creative, and Vince McMahon likes the idea of getting someone with more of a wrestling (less Hollywood writer) background involved beyond Triple H and himself.
- D-Von Dudley was backstage at Clash of Champions, a sign last week’s rumor he’s signed on as an agent for the company is true.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.