Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H vs. Seth Rollins could be planned for WrestleMania 33, which they may have started building to already on Raw this week.
- Roman Reigns is expected to pick up his feud with Rusev again now that he lost in the Universal championship match.
- Cesaro is not actually injured and it's all storyline to help get him sympathy for a big comeback in his best-of-7 series with Sheamus.
- Finn Balor's frequent injury updates are apparently because WWE wants to keep him as hot as possible while he's out injured to continue pushing him when he returns.
- There was apparently an idea in place to get to a Charlotte vs. Dana Brooke match, possibly at WrestleMania, but that may no longer be in the cards.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.