The Wrestling Observer was first to report some wild details on a backstage confrontation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho at the Barclays Center last night (Aug. 21, 2016) at SummerSlam in Brooklyn, namely the fact that there even was one. Initial word was that Jericho took umbrage with the finish to the main event, where Randy Orton was badly busted open (see the grisly evidence here), and Lesnar wasn’t a fan of Jericho making a stink about it.
That led to a physical altercation between the two that was bad enough that both Triple H and Vince McMahon had to get involved to break it up.
Now, Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting some additional details on how exactly the confrontation went down, and, yes, it involves kissing. The sequence of events, according to Ryan Satin’s sources:
- Jericho demanded answers on the Lesnar vs. Orton match, thinking it was a shoot
- Lesnar told him to mind his own business
- Jericho got really upset about this and continued demanding answers
- Lesnar pushed him
- Jericho rushed Lesnar
- Lesnar kissed Jericho on the forehead before saying “kiss me back, pussy”
- Jericho got in his face again
- Lesnar held his arms behind his back and said “hit me or kiss me, bitch”
- The confrontation was then broken up
- It was still heated enough that Vince McMahon got involved and told Jericho, who was still thinking he saw a shoot, that it was a work
Pro wrestling, y’all.