Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to PW Insider, WWE is currently planning to have Roman Reigns return at the house show in Wildwood, New Jersey next weekend before making his television return at the Battleground event.
- As many have noted, Undertaker's name isn't listed on the WWE draft eligibility chart. However, that doesn't mean he's retired, just that he won't be specific to any brand.
- According to the Observer, Finn Balor and Nia Jax are at least two of the NXT names scheduled to be brought up.
- WWE apparently asked its talent to heavily push Big Show vs. Shaq at WrestleMania 33 next year on social media all throughout the weekend. It looks like that match is definitely happening and they're going to promote it hard over the next eight months.
- PW Insider notes TNA talent were paid at the most recent television tapings.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.