The Broadbent Arena in Louisville, Kentucky and the Minnreg Hall in Largo, Florida.
- No Way Jose def. Hugo Knox
- Andrade “Cien” Almas def. Wesley “Beautiful” Blake
- Bayley def. Alexa Bliss
- Hideo Itami def. Angelo Dawkins
- The Revival def. American Alpha to retain the NXT Tag titles
- Asuka def. Billie Kay to retain her Women’s title
- Finn Bálor, Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe & Bobby Roode never started, but run-ins turned it into...
- Finn Bálor, Shinsuke Nakamura, American Alpha & Bayley def. Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, The Revival & Alexa Bliss
- Tucker Knight def. Patrick Clark
- Niko “Dozer” Bogojevic def. Steve Cutler
- Ember Moon def. Liv Morgan
- Riddick Moss def. Josh Woods
- TM61 def. Authors of Pain
- Alexander Wolfe def. Tino Sabatelli (with a Sawyer Fulton assist)
- Carmella & Aliyah def. Daria Berenato & Mandy Rose
- Mojo Rawley def. Buddy Murphy
What caught our eye?
Clark doubling down on his look, which was already a lot:
I'm pretty sure this man is voting for Trump! #NXTLargo pic.twitter.com/B52wtkgHWQ— James Ludeman (@Jamesludeman) July 17, 2016
Yes, it’s a roll-up at a small house show, but AoP losing still bugs me.
Authors of getting pinned #NXTLargo pic.twitter.com/SqqzM4GodQ— MGM (@michaelgmcc) July 17, 2016
For those monitoring Alexa’s stock, she apparently controlled the singles match, with Bayley needing to mount a last minute comeback to win.
The knee that beat John Ce... I mean, Angelo Dawkins!
That bout did not get high marks from some Twitter users, which is about the only negative reaction you’ll find about a Kentucky show that fans are praising to the heavens.
The tag title match, would probably would have been the match of the night if not for the crowd-pleasing big finish which involved the same two teams, involved multiple instances of cheating by Dash & Dawson and a big false finish where Chad Gable & Jason Jordan hit Grand Amplitude on Scott but Wilder placed his foot on the ropes. American Alpha celebrated without realizing what happened, and a roll-up with a handful of tights beat them.
One of the great parts of the main was covered elsewhere, but the really cool stuff happened after the good guys & gal won. Last night, Danilo got to do the pose. Tonight, there were too many babyfaces, so the referee got to be a rope:
@WWE_Ref123 looking a little confused as everyone hits the @ShinsukeN. #NXTLouisville @itsBayleyWWE @wwebalor pic.twitter.com/YWwadeDZ0D— Justin Cruz (@th3rabbit) July 17, 2016
Also, the Lasskicker called, she wants her pun back...
"Is there a window open in here I feel a draft!" -Finn Balor after #NXTLouisville #ThankYouFinn pic.twitter.com/9wX3kvPQTE— Eric McCoy (@ShowtimeRHEC) July 17, 2016
Jokes aside, if this was goodbye for him or anyone else, what a way to go!
I just had one of the coolest nights of my life. #NXTLouisville— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 17, 2016
Lakeland, Florida on Thursday... for those who aren’t on Tuesday’s SmackDown.