Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There's a rumor going around, apparently from Richard Gray at Wrestling News World, that fat burners are what Roman Reigns failed his Wellness test for.
- The Observer notes that Randy Orton is "about a month or so away from training for a return."
- The WWE brand split will include different crews, writing teams, referees, colored ropes, and sets, according to the Observer.
- Once again, Finn Balor and American Alpha are the subject of main roster call up rumors while Bayley may not be called up for another couple months.
- While Roderick Strong is still expected to come to WWE, Moose likely won't be showing up anytime soon, although the Observer notes that could be a timing thing.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.