Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Speculation that WWE will have a UFC fighter appear at SummerSlam as an unofficial "payment" for granting Brock Lesnar's request to fight on UFC 200 is focused on Paige Van Zant, who recently had crossover success on Dancing with the Stars.
- Another report, however, stated letting Lesnar take the Mark Hunt fight was WWE returning the favor to UFC for Ronda Rousey's WrestleMania 31 appearance.
- Yesterday's rumor that Tommy End was headed to WWE was reported on by multiple outlets, who say - pending physicals - the Dutch star should be in NXT by September.
- Ring of Honor (ROH)'s Moose and Roderick Strong are also reportedly on WWE's radar. Both of their ROH contracts are believed up shortly.
- Vince McMahon soured on the
RisingShining Stars (whoops - R.O.) gimmick when Epico & Primo's return didn't get much of a reaction and there are currently no plans for the duo.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.