Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The John Cena vs. AJ Styles feud has apparently been planned for a while now, as WWE wanted it for Cena's big return feud.
- While Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, and Erick Rowan are expected back on television next week, Luke Harper is not expected to be with them.
- Money in the Bank could be a tag team heavy show, with possible matches right now including New Day vs. The Club, Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Natalya & Becky Lynch, and Golden Truth vs. Tyler Breeze & Fandango.
- The Observer notes the Charlotte vs. Natalya match at Extreme Rules was originally supposed to go long but was cut short to just eight minutes.
- According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, "there has been movement for an alliance" with Ring of Honor, New Japan, and CMLL.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.