Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Word is WWE now considers itself to be "on good terms" with Hulk Hogan again and is looking for the right opportunity to slowly reintroduce him on the product.
- As pretty much everyone noticed on Raw, they’re referring to the belt Dean Ambrose holds as the WWE title - without the "World Heavyweight" part they’ve used since unifying the belts. Speculation is this means we’re headed back to the way it was when SmackDown had the WHC as their main prize.
- Reports indicate Vince McMahon likes the Breezango team. Not only will they not be split in the draft, but they’re expected to get a "makeover" to give them a more serious feel.
- Triple H is anxious to get Kota Ibushi signed to NXT, although the Japanese star isn't committing to anything beyond the Cruiserweight Classic right now.
- Sorry Cryme Tyme fans. JTG says no one has contacted him about a WWE return.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.