Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dean Ambrose is not expected to have any lengthy run with the WWE world heavyweight title, and it's entirely possible he loses it at Battleground.
- Not surprisingly, the Wrestling Observer notes that the decision to have Seth Rollins win the title from Roman Reigns and then Dean Ambrose cash in to win the belt at Money in the Bank was a late change.
- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE has been calling "anyone who was a former star and can still go." The money offers apparently aren't good, however, and that could mean many decide not to come back.
- On that same note, those who do return will only be used like The Dudley Boyz are being used now, to put over up-and-coming stars.
- Although there have been rumors going around that Natalya may be leaving WWE soon, she refuted those and there is apparently nothing to them.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.