Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Speaking with Mark Madden, Kurt Angle says his WWE return is a matter of "when, not if" and that he spoke to Triple H recently - although he hasn’t been contacted since the brand split announcement.
- As filming on The Marine 5 wraps, Miz is expected to rejoin the house show circuit this weekend.
- Randy Orton may not be back until August now, per PWInsider. His first advertised date isn’t until after SummerSlam.
- According to a scrapped graphic accidentally used in one of last week’s productions, Kalisto was originally scheduled to be the seventh man in the Money in the Bank ladder match.
- WWE has brought in more than the 32 announced names for the Cruiserweight Classic - which starts filming Thursday - so they have alternates on hand in case of injuries or other issues.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.