Tonight's episode of SmackDown was filmed on Tuesday night in Rockford, Illinois. We've got a spoiler report for you here. If you just want to get ready for the show without knowing who wins and loses, read on!
Here's a fresh feud for you.
Women's champ Charlotte has the whole WWE Universe (and locker room) talking after she told her father Ric Flair to hit the bricks. When the Queen got herself some new back-up in the form of Dana Brooke and defeated Natalya at Extreme Rules without the Nature Boy, Char pronounced herself the new Dirtiest Player in the Game.
Since then, a lot of folks have chimed in on the move - including an old friend and nemesis of both Ric and his daughter - Becky Lynch. The Lasskicker's come up short against fellow NXT alum Brooke a couple of times recently, but that didn't stop her from coming to Natty's aid on Raw when Charlotte & Dana put the boots to the Total Divas star.
Tonight, Lynch gets a non-title shot at her fellow Horsewoman. We'll see if publicly supporting Ric changes her luck against the champ.
The Title Scene
Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins built to their upcoming WWE World Heavyweight championship with a segment that combined charades and chicken. Whatever we get tonight for the former brothers has to be better.
Unless they change the rules on The Miz, the Intercontinental title ain't going anywhere until Marine 5 wraps.
The first threat to Rusev's planned seven year reign as United States champ appears to be Titus O'Neil, who doesn't like how the Bulgarian Brute talks about America.
Tag team titleists The New Day may be setting records, but they better watch their back. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows are putting the division on notice and - so far at least - teams like the Vaudevillains seem okay with getting out of the Club's way.
Other stuff to keep an eye on:
- Speaking of The Club, AJ Styles has re-upped after losing out on a WWE title shot. The Phenomenal One did it in the most sensational way possible, too, turning on John Cena during his big return on Raw. What's next for the group? They're supposed to tell us tonight.
- We're still short one entrant for the ladder match at this month's pay-per-view (PPV). The six guys who have earned spots didn't exactly make friends on Monday night either when Kevin Owens inadvertantly took out Chris Jericho, costing their trio with Alberto Del Rio the match against Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn & Cesaro. Expect more and more permutations of that booking between now and Money in the Bank on June 19.
- Baron Corbin's probably got ice on his groin after Dolph Ziggler hit him there, and Apollo Crews is likely looking for more veteran advice backstage.
- After their latest win over the Dudleyz, Enzo & Cass need something to do other than appear on SportsCenter.
- The longest running feud in modern WWE history, Golden Truth vs. Breezango, will probably get more time than either of the previous two items.
(Note: I know some folks have come looking for a more definitive match listing - that will be posted behind spoiler text in the comments. If WWE.com releases more information on anything that's officially going to take place on tonight's show, that'll be updated here)
See you tonight for SmackDown!