Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While Kevin Owens is still a possibility, apparently Dean Ambrose is the new favorite to win the Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Other winners at Money in the Bank look to be Roman Reigns, The New Day, and, in a surprise, AJ Styles over John Cena. The idea may be that he cheats using The Club.
- WWE could be planning a surprise for Money in the Bank, possibly a return and there's been talk of a seventh man in the ladder match as was originally announced.
- This wouldn't be a surprise but the Will Ospreay-Vader feud may be turned into an angle for a match. That could have already happened with their sniping on Twitter.
- Chris DeJoseph mentioned on the Ross Report recently that Lucha Underground has had talks of extending its weekly show to 90 minutes.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.