Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WWE will help promote Brock Lesnar's return to the UFC but it likely won't get all that many mentions on Raw.
- With the brand split coming in July, there are expected to be multiple call ups to the main roster from NXT. That said, some call ups will continue working in NXT at least through the Brooklyn show over SummerSlam weekend.
- Some WWE pay-per-views may start running longer than the usual end time of 11 p.m. ET.
- Damien Sandow's non-compete clause in his WWE contract runs out on Aug. 7, according to the Observer, and he'll be able to work TV and iPPV's starting after that date.
- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that internally at WWE there has been talk that Moose will be coming in as a part of the September class. PW Insider reports he was backstage at NXT Takeover: The End... this week.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.