Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ryback merchandise has been discounted, which is being taken to mean he could be released soon. It's entirely possible, however, WWE simply waits for his contract to run out.
- While there have been plenty of rumors surrounding Finn Balor getting called up to the main roster, apparently the date to look out for is the May 23 episode of Raw.
- To the surprise of no one, Vince McMahon is apparently high on Big Cass.
- The Observer reports Kenneth Crawford, who was injured at an NXT house show and had to be taken out on a stretcher, is going to be okay and all his tests came back negative.
- The retirement angle stuff with Matt Hardy is a work but he's apparently looking at getting out of active wrestling at some point in the next couple years.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.