Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The tease for something "hatching" on Raw tonight is speculated to be about The Wyatt Family but even that appears to be shaky.
- Almost all injured wrestlers who have been out for a while are expected back before the brand split and planned draft.
- Corey Graves tease of working SmackDown with Mauro Ranallo after the brand split was apparently just a tease but it does appear they'll be deciding on announce teams exclusive to each show.
- Lana has been working NXT house shows and training at the Performance Center apparently because WWE still has plans to push her as a top star in the women's division.
- Jey Uso may be dealing with a shoulder injury.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.