Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the four performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised and internet streaming pro wrestling shows - the May 16 episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Tuesday's TNA Impact, Wednesday's Lucha Underground, WWE NXT and ROH TV, Thursday's SmackDown,and any other internet streaming wrestling that aired from May 15 - 21, 2016.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Mr. Phenomenal One, if I were considering greenlighting some t-shirt designs for potential S3 winners this year, who - other than yourself - should I consider?
- He took a show off and it only meant he won the week by slightly less than usual. Ho-hum.
- Maybe that was what allowed the WWE champ to give him a run for his money (or it could be not giving a $#!+ and continuing to deliver in the ring).
- A couple of "New Era" folks Vince is reportedly high had busy Monday nights, and the seven footer and the Killer Barbie both parleyed those into big vote totals.
- Last year's winner is the only guy in the almost universally-praised Intercontinental title scene pulling enough support to chart, while both guys in the widely-derided plant/jacket-based feud made our top ten.
- Meanwhile, everyone - even the guy lurking at the fringes - in Graver Consequences made last week's Standings.
The S3: 2016-17, Week 6
1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Dana Brooke
4. Colin Cassady
5. Dean Ambrose
6. Kevin Owens
7. Mil Muertes
8. Chris Jericho
10. King Cuerno
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Sure, this looks like it's getting out of hand early. But all it takes is someone else winning five of six possible Standings (while coming in second in the sixth)... hmm, yeah, this is getting out of hand early.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending May 14
1. AJ Styles - 59 points
2. Cesaro - 30.5
3. Kevin Owens - 30
4. Roman Reigns - 24
5. Enzo Amore - 17.5
6. Colin Cassady - 17
7. Dean Ambrose - 15
8. Sami Zayn - 14.5
9. Cage - 12
10. Chris Jericho - 11
It's another WWE event Sunday - so consider the stuff that does count for this edition, like Raw, Impact, NXT,Smackdown, Lucha Underground, New Japan, EVOLVE, and ROH, before Extreme Rules (which will count be part of next Sunday's vote) clouds your judgement!