Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Even though Undertaker reportedly told Vince McMahon he's retired, the Chairman is fine-tuning a sales pitch to get the Dead Man to come back to face John Cena at WrestleMania 33.
- In addition to continuing to not appear on main roster shows, NXT's Finn Bálor is reportedly working with some nagging injuries. The ankle he sprained a few months back is said to be okay, but his shoulder is banged up.
- According to an indy wrestling agent, Bobby Roode and Eric Young were owed more than $100,000 between them by TNA when they decided to leave that company.
- Camp WWE was not scheduled to air on the Network live stream immediately after Payback because company officials didn't want to TV-MA program to run following a PG broadcast for fear of complaints from parents.
- Jeff Jarrett says he recently had productive meetings in New York about Global Force Wrestling's Amped television program, which will lead to an announcement "soon" about when it will be airing in the United States.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.