Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Not surprisingly, the word going around is that WWE will be releasing Adam Rose even if he isn't convicted on the charges he was arrested for this week. However, they'll wait to see if he is convicted first.
- Regarding upcoming big returns like Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, and Bray Wyatt, WWE apparently wants John Cena to be the first big return on May 30 and the rest will follow that.
- PW Insider has noted that the next round of WWE cuts is expected to come sometime shortly after the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, which is scheduled for May 22.
- As far as already released wrestlers go, PW Insider also reported WWE told Damien Sandow his release wasn't because of anything he did but because they wanted to freshen things up on the roster.
- There's another rumor going around that one of the WWE releases still to come is one of the top female stars on the roster.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.