Where? The Cabarrus Arena & Events Center in Concord, North Carolina
- No Way Jose defeated Riddick Moss via pinfall
- Elias Samson defeated John Skyler via pinfall following a swinging neckbreaker
- Alex Riley defeated Blake via pinfall following an elbow drop from the middle turnbuckle
- Eva Marie defeated Carmella via pinfall - she used the referee as a shield to stop a barrage of Carmella strikes while down in the corner, then put both feet on the ropes to earn the win; Carmella chased her off afterwards
- American Alpha defeated The Revival via pinfall when Chad Gable won a battle of the cradles with Scott Dawson to retain the tag titles
- Austin Aries defeated Manny Andrade via pinfall following a Discus Elbow
- Asuka defeated Peyton Royce via submission with an Asuka Lock (the angle with Eva Marie to set-up tonight's match in Columbia - which you can read more about here - happened during this bout)
- Finn Bálor & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Tye Dillinger & Baron Corbin via pinfall (Bálor on Dillinger following 1916)
What caught our eye? The venue holds around 2500 and it was apparently mostly full, but noticeably not a sellout.
In addition to featuring in the night's breakout angle, Eva got good reviews for her match - as did her partner Carmella. Nothing groundbreaking, but widely described as solid. The usual nuclear heat for All Red Everything, which added to Carm's increasingly loud pop.
Aries and Andrade worked face vs. face, and did a show of respect handshake after the match. The crowd was lukewarm on/unaware of the former La Sombra coming in, but it's said he won them over during the match.
Loudest cheers of the night went to the former New Japan duo in the main event. Stuff like this helped:
@wwebalor channeled his inner @RicFlairNatrBoy all night @ #NXTConcord He was strutting & wooing all over the place! pic.twitter.com/PbLlf7RLAr— Will Henderson (@willh94) April 8, 2016
This is one of the greatest things I have ever witnessed. @wwebalor @ShinsukeN @WWENXT #NXTConcord #tWoSweet pic.twitter.com/u2p83wwSjl— Rocky Patel (@DaRockIsBack) April 8, 2016
Finn also played into it with lots of Bullet Club references/teases, and both men thanked the crowd after their win. Bálor and Dillinger worked most of the match, with new main roster guy Corbin in the ring the least - but working the crowd by arguing with them from the apron.
What's next? Splitting up to work close to home with a show in Gainesville, FL, and Eva's last stand in Columbia, SC