Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Bryan Alvarez mentioned on Wrestling Observer Live recently that he heard Bray Wyatt's leg injury could keep him out 6-to-8 weeks.
- WWE apparently sent out a survey asking fans if they would pay $12.99 for the Network if Raw and SmackDown were uploaded one day after airing instead of one month, so they may be considering a change to the service pricing for the first time.
- While Adam Rose promised a second post on his drug test failure and subsequent suspension, apparently it won't be coming because he got so much heat within WWE for posting the first message.
- Here's one you'll be shocked by: people within WWE have been really impressed by what they've seen from Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady on the main roster so far. That said, they still aren't expected to win at Payback.
- According to the Observer, we haven't been seeing graphics on Impact because the company doing them for TNA "had pulled out."
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.