Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Although the word going around is there has been a back-and-forth within WWE over the decision, Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker is currently slated to go on last at WrestleMania 32.
- Speaking of that match, the Observer reports "there were practices for aspects of a big stunt on Sunday." That doesn't necessarily mean Shane vs. Undertaker, but that's the natural speculation. Either way, it looks like someone's doing something big.
- A new rumor floating around is that WWE has worked out its issues with Bill Goldberg and he will return at WrestleMania 32.
- Over at Reddit, FalconArrow, one of the top rumor mongers in the game, is saying WWE will introduce the new women's championship at WrestleMania using a popular wrestler from the past.
- The Observer noted that a Finn Balor loss would likely mean a call up to the main roster for the Balor Club. His win could mean Samoa Joe is getting called up.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.