Tonight's episode of SmackDown was filmed, in part, on Monday night in Brooklyn. We've got a spoiler report for you here which covers the action filmed in Barclays Center before Raw. If you just want to get ready for the show without knowing who wins and loses those matches, read on!
Plus, you can guess at what WWE will bring us with other pre-tapes and live look-ins on WrestleMania Axxess right along with the rest of us!
WrestleMania! Seriously, WWE hasn't released a preview for tonight's show, other than to say it will "live elements". I've seen the spoiler report (heck, I wrote the thing this week) and trust me, none of what they shot in Barclays is really main event quality, if you know what I'm saying.
If the video packages are of WWE's usual quality, however, they stand a decent chance of being better than the last month's worth of build for some of Sunday's bouts. So this could be a hell of a show.
The Title Scene
WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H has been busy doing press, and getting ready for his other brand's big show tomorrow night... but he'll probably find a moment or two to address the continued attacks by Roman Reigns on his person.
Hopefully, Intercontinental titleholder Kevin Owens will have a segment where he runs down each of the six men who will try to take his belt from above the ring at AT&T Stadium. And after he talks trash about Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Stardust, Miz, Sin Cara and Zack Ryder, he lectures the WWE Universe on how dumb the wave is.
The farewell tour for the Divas championship can begin, since it looks like Charlotte's defense of it in a Triple Threat against Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch may be the last we see of the vile thing.
If there's one match on the Mania card which could use some attention, it's Kalisto's United States title defense against Ryback, since the build to this point has focused on the difference in their height.
And the tag team championship isn't even up for grabs on Sunday when New Day faces League of Nations in a three-on-four handicap match, so it probably won't come up tonight. But we'll remind you it's a thing that exists, anyway.
Other stuff to keep an eye on:
- Jimmy & Jey Uso are Samoan tough guys, and if there's men Bubba Ray Dudley can't stand, it's ones who are tough from the Isle of Samoa. D-Von also dislikes tables.
- In case you missed my boss' orgasmic cries on Monday night, Eva Marie will be "wrestling" with Team Total Divas against Lana, Naomi, Summer Rae, Tamina & Emma.
- Goldust & R-Truth are taking their sexual tension to the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, where we will also hopefully find out what Kane's problem is.
- Even though he really doesn't want none, Chris Jericho has agreed to test AJ Styles' claims of having the farmer strength.
- One of the live segments will probably be a status update on how far Dean Ambrose and his red wagon o'plunder have made it since walking out of New York City on Monday night. If Brock Lesnar didn't run over him in a bus, I'm thinking he's in Tennessee.
(Note: I know some folks have come looking for a more definitive match listing - that will be posted behind spoiler text in the comments. If WWE.com releases more information on anything that's officially going to take place on tonight's show, that'll be updated here)