Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The Observer notes that Roman Reigns changing his entrance "could be the sign of a turn." The plan is still for him to win the title at WrestleMania.
- There's more talk of The Wyatt Family getting involved in the Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar match at WrestleMania 32, possibly as a way to get to the finish.
- Apparently Chris Jericho and Shinsuke Nakamura going back and forth on Twitter is to build to a match between the two in Japan in July.
- According to the Observer, while there was initially talk of Bobby Roode headed to WWE, apparently it's Eric Young who may be garnering more interest of the two.
- Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows are scheduled to start with WWE in April, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.