Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It looks like Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon for control of Raw is going to be the main event of WrestleMania 32.
- Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio following Raw that many within the company were "astonished" that this is what WWE had to offer just two weeks out from WrestleMania.
- Braun Strowman is still apparently penciled in to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 32.
- While both Emma and Zack Ryder are working WrestleMania 32, it may not represent a permanent main roster call up for either.
- There's apparently been some talk of adding Golden Truth to the Dudley Boyz vs. Usos match at WrestleMania 32.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.