Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently WWE has at least one more big surprise planned before WrestleMania 32.
- The two-hour WrestleMania 32 pre-show could feature up to three matches this year, including the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
- Mick Foley's role at WrestleMania 32 could very well be playing some part in the Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar match.
- Apparently there are people within WWE upset that NXT Takeover: Dallas wasn't promoted as a part of WrestleMania 32 weekend events.
- According to the Observer, NXT will be taping at least a month of television during WrestleMania Axxess.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.