Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- As noted here, Bray Wyatt is apparently dealing with a back injury and may miss WrestleMania 32.
- It's now possible the idea of doing a special referee in the Triple H vs. Roman Reigns match at WrestleMania 32 has been dropped but if it happens we'll find out who by next week.
- There's some word going around that there may be some sort of political reason for WWE not bothering to promote the NXT Takeover: Dallas special on April 1.
- The Observer is still reporting the plan for Kevin Owens is a multiple person match at WrestleMania 32 and Sami Zayn is the only participant who is "locked in." Apparently Neville was also scheduled for it before his injury and Dolph Ziggler & The Miz were also set for it at one point but that may have changed.
- Ryan Ward, who had been writing NXT TV, is apparently full time on SmackDown now, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.