Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker, Shane McMahon, Brock Lesnar, and Paul Heyman are all set for Raw tonight in Pittsburgh. It's also possible Roman Reigns makes his return from nose surgery.
- In addition, there's more talk that Mick Foley will return to WWE on Raw tonight to set something up for WrestleMania 32.
- According to the Observer, Roadblock may become an annual March event leading into WrestleMania.
- There's some word going around that Triple H met with Kurt Angle at the Arnold Classic, although it's unclear if they discussed a return to WWE.
- The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes WWE may be interested in signing Kazuchika Okada.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.