Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There's a weird rumor going around that someone at WWE gave notice, although no one knows if it's true or who it is just yet.
- Shawn Michaels has been pitched to be either the special referee in the Triple H vs. Roman Reigns match or do a run-in during a match at WrestleMania 32, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter. He'll be on the show in some way.
- According to the Observer, there's still a second women's match planned for WrestleMania 32. It's unclear what that match will be but Lana and Brie Bella have been getting the bulk of the TV time for their story lately.
- Undertaker, Sting, DDP, and Shane McMahon are apparently being considered for the Stone Cold Podcast on the WWE Network.
- WWE is interested in a top star from Lucha Underground who is unhappy with creative there, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.