1. Monday Night Raw will continue to be a mostly average show, and fans will continue to treat it like it's the worst show to ever air on television.
2. SmackDown Live will continue to be a mostly good show, and fans will continue to treat it like it's the best show to ever air on television.
3. Vince McMahon will continue getting blamed for any bad thing that happens associated with WWE while literally any good thing that happens will be credited to Triple H.
4. John Cena will not turn heel, we'll get mad at him for it, then realize he's kind of a heel anyway and get mad at ourselves for how we think about professional wrestling.
5. AJ Styles will break his back during a match, finish said match, and it will still be better than any other match in WWE throughout the year.
Feel free to offer your own.