Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Not surprisingly, it does indeed look like Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte will happen at Roadblock, likely with a major stipulation.
- To that end, WWE creative has gone back and forth and changed directions multiple times in the women's division over the past couple months.
- WWE is still being aggressive in trying to sign talent, according to the Observer, even if it's just to keep said talent away from other promotions.
- That's because a "promotional war" is brewing behind-the-scenes, as noted in the Observer Newsletter, and it's going to be in the UK with ITV bringing back World of Sport. ITV is apparently trying to lock down talent while WWE is going after UK based stars.
- Elimination Chamber was originally going to be a Raw pay-per-view in February and Fastlane was originally going to be a SmackDown event in March of next year but now they’ve changed and Elimination Chamber will be a blue brand show and Fastlane a red brand show, according to the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.