Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Expect big things for Neville - and other “known” names like Austin Aries and even the 46 year old Tajiri - moving forward on Raw and 205 Live.
- Mick Foley’s upcoming time off is so he can get hip replacement surgery, according to Wrestling Observer, and it will entail his being gone for more than just December.
- Chris Hero told a PWG crowd this weekend that nothing is definite regarding his returning to WWE.
- Takaaki Kidani, the President of the company which owns New Japan Pro Wrestling, Tweeted Saturday about WWE’s global expansion, teasing moves in response: “We are entering a phase where you are either with WWE or against them...we will announce something soon.”
- WWE has reportedly signed former TNA Knockout Rosie Lottalove, who’s dropped over a hundred pounds and now wrestles as Andrea.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.