Here's a place to check results and comment along with the latest airing of WWE 205 Live in its regular Tuesday night at 10PM Eastern time slot on WWE Network.
It’s the third episode of the new show, and it’s already not living up to its name, as this episode was taped last night in Philadelphia before Raw. Otherwise, this may look familiar to most WWE fans. Rich Swann will prepare for his Cruiserweight title Triple Threat at Roadblock with a non-title match against one of the men he’ll face on Sunday, TJ Perkins, while the other, The Brian Kendrick, is on commentary. WWE is again promising more debuts, and some follow-up to Jack Gallagher’s gentlemanly attack on Ariya Daivari from the Dec. 12 Raw.
We'll post match results here, and we will also have a regular reactions post later. In the meantime, and most importantly, this gives you Cagesiders a dedicated place to rave and/or bitch about whatever goes down on the WWE’s cruiserweight showcase - while it’s being broadcast!
Enjoy the show!
- Jack Gallagher def. Drew Gulak via pinfall following a corner dropkick
- TJP & Swann talk in the locker room. Perkins says in the main and on Sunday they won’t be friends, and calls back to eliminating the champ in the CWC.
- Meeting in the hallway, Jack offers to call things even between himself and Daivari. Ariya tells Gallagher they’re not even.
- TAJIRI IS COMING
- Lince Dorado vs. Mustafa Ali ends in a double-countout
- Noam Dar approached Alicia Fox and asks why she hasn’t asked him about his promo last week. She says she has a boyfriend. Dar says “of course you do” and walks off.
- TJ Perkins def. Rich Swann via submission with a kneebar
- Brian Kendrick comes down from announce to “congratulate” his opponents at Roadblock; Swann turns down a handshake, and then Kendrick turns into a superkick from TJP. Perkins then teases one to Swann, points to the belt and leaves.