The next pay-per-view (PPV) on the WWE schedule is the Roadblock: End of the Line event set to take place on Sun., Dec. 18, 2016, at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the company's second Roadblock of the year... thus the cumbersome and ridiculous subtitle. This is a Raw exclusive event.
We're just one week out from showtime and Mick Foley & Stephanie McMahon have their work cut out for them to fill the card:
- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair (30 minute Iron Man match for the Women’s championship)
Pretty sure everybody knows the story here. The Boss won a Falls Count Anywhere main event on the Nov. 28th Raw to win the title for the third time. It was the fifth time the belt’s changed hands between these ladies this year. The last however many times were historic, but this time it’s personal - now Ric Flair’s honor is involved.
- Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal championship match)
The Big Dog announced after Hell in a Cell that he had room on his shoulders for another title, and he defeated the Owens to earn a shot at taking the Universal strap off his hands. Reigns’ United States championship is not on the line. It seems this will be the Prizefighter’s first defense without his best friend in his corner, as KO and Chris Jericho have had a public falling out. And Y2J will be busy...
- Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins
Step one on the Architect’s own list for getting to Triple H is to take out the keeper of the List of Jericho. The veteran cost Rollins his latest shot at the Universal title when he interfered in the No DQ match, so Seth Pedigreed him on the roof of a rental car.
That’s all that’s official right now. The ‘go home’ Raw on Monday, Dec. 12 in Philadelphia should add several bouts and clarify the card. Possibilities include:
- Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman
- Rich Swann vs. Brian Kendrick and/or TJ Perkins for the Cruiserweight championship
- New Day vs. Gallows & Anderson and/or Cesaro & Sheamus for the Raw tag titles
- Enzo Amore or Big Cass vs. Rusev