Bad news for fans in New Zealand, as WWE has cancelled the Dec. 5 Auckland and Dec. 6 Wellington shows which were part of NXT’s upcoming tour of Oceania.
No reason was given, but in announcing the cancelled shows, WWE also revealed they are moving two Australian dates from later in the tour - essentially shortening the trip. The Dec. 15 Perth show will now take place on Monday the 5th and Canberra’s show mves from Dec. 14 to Weds. the 7th.
For information on refunds, head to the ticketing agency’s website here.
The tour, which NXT touted as including a steel cage match and bouts which will air on the brand’s WWE Network show, now looks like this:
- December 3: Osaka, Japan, Edion Arena
- December 5: Perth, HBF Arena
- December 7: Canberra, AIS Arena
- December 8: Melbourne, Margaret Court Arena
- December 10: Newcastle, Newcastle Entertainment Centre
- December 11: Gold Coast, Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Center
- December 13: Sydney, Qudos Bank Arena