Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There's a belief now that Undertaker will work WrestleMania 33 next year, and possibly promote it as his final match.
- Much of the build for the Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg match will be all about making sure the latter is cheered when they get to Toronto at Survivor Series, which is why they're having Paul Heyman work heel.
- Part of the reason Charlotte won the title from Sasha Banks is because they wanted to do Charlotte vs. Bayley and didn't like the idea of doing Banks vs. Dana Brooke or Nia Jax right now.
- Sami Zayn could be the Raw star to answer Dolph Ziggler's Intercontinental title open challenge.
- WWE still hopes the Network will get up to 3 million paid subscribers within the next couple of years.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.