46 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Survivor Series 2016.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs in the aftermath of the annual November event. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
For the purposes of tag team matches I do not separate ring time between members of a tag team. Therefore Tyler Breeze will be credited with wrestling on this show even though he technically was never the legal man in the ring at any point in his match.
- 19 events - Kevin Owens
- 17 events - Charlotte Flair
- 13 events - Dean Ambrose
- 11 events - AJ Styles
- 7 events - Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson
- 6 events - Seth Rollins
- 5 events - Sasha Banks, The Miz
- 4 events - Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi
- 3 events - Sheamus, Cesaro, Slater, Rhyno, The Usos, Big E, Wyatt, Reigns, Bayley, Kendrick
- 2 events - Randy Orton, Enzo, Big Cass
- 1 event - Nia, Alicia, Becky, Natalya, Zayn, Kofi, Epico, Primo, Jordan, Gable, Breeze, Fandango, Ryder, Rawley, Kalisto, Jericho, Strowman, Shane, Goldberg, Lesnar
The New Day as a unit has wrestled on 7 consecutive events even though none of their individual members have streaks that long.
And here are the streaks that ended in November.
- 3 events - Dolph Ziggler, Nikki Bella
- 2 events - Rusev, TJ Perkins
- 1 event - Corbin, Swagger, Dana Brooke, Woods, Cena
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?