WWE featured 6 total matches on the main card of Survivor Series last night (Sun., Nov. 20, 2016) from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 26 minutes, and 3 seconds (3h 26m 03s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 6 matches that took place during this event:
- 52m 51s: Raw men's team vs SmackDown men's team
- 18m 54s: Raw tag team vs SmackDown tag team
- 17m 52s: Raw women's team vs SmackDown women's team
- 14m 06s: The Miz vs Sami Zayn
- 12m 17s: Brian Kendrick vs Kalisto
- 1m 27s: Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar
These times add up to 1h 57m 27s, which is roughly 57.0% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?