WWE featured 6 total matches on the main card of Survivor Series last night (Sun., Nov. 20, 2016) from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 26 minutes, and 3 seconds (3h 26m 03s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 6 matches that took place during this event:
- 52m 51s: Raw men's team vs SmackDown men's team
- 18m 54s: Raw tag team vs SmackDown tag team
- 17m 52s: Raw women's team vs SmackDown women's team
- 14m 06s: The Miz vs Sami Zayn
- 12m 17s: Brian Kendrick vs Kalisto
- 1m 27s: Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar
These times add up to 1h 57m 27s, which is roughly 57.0% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?
Don’t forget to keep it here at Cageside Seats for a full breakdown of the timing for the entire WWE Survivor Series 2016 PPV later this week!