Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- It’s expected Brock Lesnar will have an opportunity to finally defeat Goldberg... possibly at WrestleMania 33.
- Wanting him to look dominant ahead of his upcoming Rumble appearance is one reason their Survivor Series match was booked as a squash - another was that the shoulder Goldberg "tweaked" on Raw last week prohibited him from working a longer match.
- The decision to put the Intercontinental belt back on Miz last week was a last minute one, and done mostly to get the right heel/face alignment for the Survivor Series match against Sami Zayn. Expect a rematch for Dolph Ziggler, and possibly another title change, at TLC.
- Jaime Noble was back at work as a producer for WWE this weekend, according to PWInsider. He’s recovered from the stabbing incident in September which left him hospitalized.
- Eva Marie is teasing her return to WWE on Twitter, and she could be back by the end of the year.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.