Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- If WWE can get Conor McGregor for WrestleMania 33 next year, it's likely he would do something with The Rock.
- Randy Orton is likely taking some time off after Survivor Series, even if it's only a week or so, for the birth of latest child.
- Shawn Michaels is not the head coach at the Performance Center but will likely be the guy who works with wrestlers when they are thought to be ready to make the jump to Raw or SmackDown.
- Joey Styles could end up going to TNA by early next year.
- Tony Nese will still work some independent dates through the end of the year but will be exclusive to WWE in 2017.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.