Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There is word going around that Randy Orton might miss Survivor Series due to his wife giving birth. He's likely to miss time in late November for it.
- The hope right now is Finn Balor could return in time for WrestleMania 33.
- Shinsuke Nakamura isn't planned to move up to the main roster anytime soon, according to the Observer, as he is "pegged to be the flagship star of the NXT brand."
- It looks like WWE will run its Hall of Fame ceremony on the Friday before WrestleMania 33 and NXT will run on Saturday night.
- The Observer notes they've narrowed it down to four potential cities to host WrestleMania 34 and Minneapolis is in the running.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.