Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently Sasha Banks has changed her training to add muscle so she won't get hurt as often, according to the Observer.
- Chris Jericho is expected to be added to the Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins Hell in a Cell match in some capacity after Raw tonight, possibly as a guest referee.
- At this time, WWE doesn't have anything planned for James Ellsworth but that could change quickly.
- PW Insider reports there have been some creative pitches in WWE for bringing back Halloween themed characters for the holiday show next week.
- The Observer notes Josh Bredl, who was the male winner of the last season of Tough Enough, has been out dealing with the effects of a severe concussion.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.