The University Area CDC Gymnasium in Tampa, Florida.
- Lince Dorado def. Dan Matha
- Peyton Royce & Billie Kay def. Aliyah & Liv Morgan
- Eric Young (with SAnitY) def. Noah Potjes
- Tian Bing def. Patrick Clark
- Riddick Moss & Tino Sabatelli def. Kenneth Crawford & Angelo Dawkins
- Oney Lorcan def. Austin Aries
- Elias Samson’s song is interrupted by TM-61; The Drifter attacks but is sent packing; Shane Thorne & Nick Miller ham it up with his props
- Asuke def. Daria Berenato to retain the NXT Women’s championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura, Cedric Alexander & Tye Dillinger def. Samoa Joe, Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake
What caught our eye?
My new favorite entrance on a brand full of great entrances:
EY used the elevated wheelbarrow transitioned into a neckbreaker (he called it Youngblood back in the early days of TNA) as his finish.
That Aries/Lorcan went to headlock city is no surprise. That the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived is getting beat in front of 200 - 300 people a night is a little bit unexpected (but kind of cool, too).
You know, Samson might be a really gifted songwriter, but we’ll never know since none of the a-holes on the NXT roster will let him get to the chorus of one of his tunes.
Look, I’m thrilled that Tye & Ced are getting to work with the champ in the main event. But how is there any suspense about the outcome when Joe’s team looks like this?
Ocala on Saturday night.