WWE is at it again and we’ve got two more teams fresh off the presses and ready to add to the field. But first, a quick recap of the ten teams that have been announced so far—
- Andrade “Cien” Almas & Cedric Alexander
- The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson)
- DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa)
- Perfectly Glorious (Bobby Roode & Tye Dillinger)
- Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli
- Hideo Itami & Kota Ibushi
- The Bollywood Boyz (Gurv & Harv Sihra)
- TM-61 (Nick Miller & Shane Thorne)
- Heavy Machinery (Niko Bogojevic & Tucker Knight)
- The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar)
No Way Jose & Rich Swann: Jose has had some setbacks in singles competition recently, but paired up with Rich Swann here in the Dusty, he’s ready to go all night long. Time will tell if they mesh together as a tag team, but their personalities certainly seem compatible, and Swann is a multiple time tag team champion alongside the likes of Johnny Gargano, Roderick Strong, and Ricochet.
Bin Wang & Ho Ho Lun: Representing the fast-developing pro wrestling scene in China, you’re likely familiar with Ho Ho Lun from his appearance in the Cruiserweight Classic, where he beat Ariya Daivari in the first round only to fall to Noam Dar in the second. Bin Wang, while a fresh name to most, has a good deal of experience competing in Japan’s Inoki Genome Federation, including a victory over WWE’s own Jinder Mahal.
There you have it, folks.
Just four teams left as we count down to the opening of the tournament on Wednesday.
Anybody else you want in this thing, Cagesiders?