The Englewood Neighborhood Center in Orlando.
- Dan Matha won a 15 man* battle royal
- Andrade "Cien" Almas def. Lince Dorado
- Daria Berenato def. Mandy Rose
- Riddick Moss def. Cedric Alexander
- Hideo Itami def. “Beautiful Blonde” Wesley Blake
- SaniTY (Alexander Wolfe & Sawyer Fulton) w/ Nikki Cross def. TM61
- Asuka def. Billie Kay to retain the Women’s title
- Shinsuke Nakamura, No Way Jose & Tye Dillinger def. Buddy Murphy & The Authors Of Pain
What caught our eye?
William Regal made a rare Florida house show appearance to set-up the opener:
Hopefully he was able to get in touch with his seemingly healthy champion so they can discuss the rampaging Samoan problem they share.
* Also in the battle royal were: Oney Lorcan, Tino Sabbatelli, Tucker Night, Niko Bogojevic, Kenneth Crawford, Gabriel Ealy, Uriel Ealy, Angelo Dawkins, Patrick Clark, Bin Wang (making his debut outside of China), Adrian Jaoude, Brennan Williams, Dallas Harper and Babatunde Aiyegbusi
First order of business? Everybody team up and get rid of Patrick Clark!
The ACA heel turn is on, at least at live events. He suckered Dorado in by offering a hand shake, then jumped him.
Moss/Cedric got high-praise, and Blake was made either more or less beautiful after Hideo left the emblem from his pads on Wesley’s face:
NXT got its first female referee, as Nikkan Lee of Big Japan fame (who reportedly was part of this week’s tryout) worked the Blake/Itami and Asuka/Kay matches:
Plus, Peyton accompanied Billie!
The main was said to be mostly comedy, except when Akam or Rezar were in - then they beat Jose pillar to post. The champ hit Buddy with Kinshasa for the win.
Closing out the weekend in Largo.
Thanks to Mary Ann aka GravenBabies on Twitter for our main image!