Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Apparently the idea behind Cesaro and Sheamus teaming up was because some of the writers wanted to recreate The Varsity Club, according to the Observer.
- The Observer notes WWE is planning a "joint-branded Holiday spectacular show" in Providence days after Thanksgiving.
- There were a lot of women invited to a WWE tryout recently, and that could, at least in part, be so the company could get a better read on if they could make an all women's tournament like the Cruiserweight Classic work.
- Big Show and Mark Henry are doing less wrestling and are now transitioning into new roles within WWE, as ambassadors and possibly producers.
- Although he's appearing in the Dusty Classic, Kota Ibushi has not signed with WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it.